Handwriting Expert Illinois,Iowa,USA  LS Spencer and Associates - Forensic Handwriting Examiner   Suspect signatures and documents
All About Handwriting

National Handwriting Day

Today, January 23rd, is National Handwriting Day so I want to share a fun and informative link on the history of handwriting.The article was published in 2012 but I am betting you didn't see it. It is very interesting to review how handwriting evolved in America.

One of the best sourcesof information on cursive handwriting is Campaignfor Cursive.com Here you will find information on peer reviewed research, help for teaching cursive, top 10reasons why cursive is important,and much much more.  You can also find how to find and contact you legislators and local schools districts.

21 Comments to National Handwriting Day :

Comments RSS
Car Title Loans Chicago on Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:50 PM
On the off chance that we consider the Indian car industry, there are different organizations, which are putting forth all sort of vehicles in the business sector. Car producing organizations are putting forth diverse autos, bikes, three wheelers, business vehicles, sport vehicles and other utility vehicles as indicated by the client's necessity.

online reviews on Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:29 PM
Good post. A good handwriting is always a first attraction to teachers.

Purchase essay papers on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:51 AM
Hey! I read your post about Handwriting and I appreciate your work here because you have shared value able information with us.

help with coursework writing on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:47 AM
National Handwriting Day was begun to re-acquaint one's self with a pen or pencil and a bit of paper. As indicated by the Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association, it is a possibility for all to re-investigate the virtue and power of handwriting.

handwriting to text conversion on Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:28 PM
This day is national hand writing day and many of the people are celebrating. So many people had written their own documents and assignment in home.

Bombshell Leather Jacket Getmyleather on Monday, February 20, 2017 12:42 AM
well, this good i appreciate, as we know now a days due to technologies every one forget hand writing, we should expend some time in hand writing because every thing not have done by computer or other technologies, such student home work, and other thing so we stop doing this, nice post.

Reply to comment on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:00 AM

Write My Assignment Online on Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:11 AM
Handwriting Penmanship incorporates both printing and cursive styles and is separate from formal calligraphy or typeface. Since every individual's penmanship is one of a kind and distinctive, it can be utilized to check a report's author.

Wright on Monday, April 17, 2017 1:52 PM

Our Chauffers on Monday, May 08, 2017 6:15 AM
When I saw your article, particularly this post you fulfilled me extremely. It is happened that I truly cherish perusing this sort of articles. I don't have a clue, however I adore it. The straightforwardness of your writing encourages me to peruse increasingly and to attempt it by writing myself.

Write my Essay for me Online on Thursday, September 21, 2017 4:25 AM
In case we consider the Indian auto industry, there are distinctive associations, which are advancing all kind of vehicles in the business area. Auto delivering associations are advancing various cars, bicycles, three wheelers, business vehicles, brandish vehicles and other utility vehicles as showed by the customer's need.

Write my Essay for Me UK on Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:21 AM
When I saw your article, especially this post you satisfied me greatly. It is happened that I genuinely appreciate scrutinizing this kind of articles. I haven't the foggiest, be that as it may I worship it. The straightforwardness of your composition urges me to examine progressively and to endeavor it by keeping in touch with myself.

Essay Service UK on Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:57 AM
Here you will discover data on peer inspected look into, help for showing cursive, top 10reasons why cursive is important,and a whole lot more. You can likewise discover how to discover and reach you lawmakers and neighborhood schools locale.

Best Essays Writing on Thursday, October 05, 2017 1:49 AM
Writing humor is an all-day assignment because new ideas can pop into your head anytime, essay requires the writer to fully know what to write and how to arrange the writing into good order with good organizations, contents, dictions, and so forth anywhere.

TricksTalks on Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:15 PM
Have you accidently closed tabs in Chrome or Firefox browser? TricksTalks has written a guide on how to open closed tabs in Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Zarine Khan Images on Monday, October 16, 2017 11:14 PM
You like Zarine Khan? Get the best and unseen, hot Zarine Khan Images on ViralClass.com.

Disney Coloring Pages on Sunday, November 26, 2017 3:43 PM
Find hundreds of free printable Disney coloring pages. Check out our collection of Disney famous character coloring pages from all Disney programs
Reply to comment

Valentine's Day Rihanna Black Leather jacket on Friday, December 15, 2017 1:39 AM
I haven't attempted with nectar, however it sounds great. You could likewise utilize peach, plum or different jam The puff cake isn't sweet, so you require a remark to the sweetness of the apples. Fill me in regarding whether you attempt nectar how it turns out

neiljakson on Saturday, January 13, 2018 4:34 AM
Your article has provoked a ton of positive hobby. I can see why since you have made such a decent showing of making it intriguing

bluestacks download for windows 8 on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:05 AM
Bluestacks download for PC on Windows

Ronald Davis on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 5:34 AM
It sounds good for me to read